You have no items in your shopping bag.
Instant Effects Competitions Terms & Conditions
Eye Spy Competition Ts and Cs
- Employees of Instant Effects or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- To enter just comment on who the secret celebrity is on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Closing date for entry will be Midnight BST the day stated in the competition text. Any comments (or Twitter replies) made after this time will not be included.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries across all three platforms.
- The winner will receive an Instant Lash Volumiser (RRP £24.99)
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified by DM within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.
- This competition is in no way sponsored by the secret celebrity featured. Nor is there any suggestion that Instant Effects has been used to create the look.
Why Fake It? Challenge - Join the challenge here
- The Why Fake It? Challenge is open to beauty bloggers, instagrammers, video bloggers, pinteresters, make-up wearers, non-make-up wearers, anyone who overplucked their brow, anyone who wishes they had longer lashes. It is not open to Instant Effects employees or people who has previously used Instant Lash and Brow Volumiser.
- Only the first 50 UK applicants, including up to 20 applicants from outside of the UK, will be invited to take part in the Why Fake It? Challenge.
- Before you join the Why Fake it? Challenge you will need to submit a ‘before’ photo of your lashes or brow.
- We will send you a complimentary Instant Lash and Brow, which you will need to apply to clean eyelashes every night before you go to bed for two weeks (four weeks for the brow challenge).
- At the end of 14 days (28 for brows), take an ‘After’ photo. This should be shot in the same light and at the same angle as the Before photo. Email it to email@example.com or direct message us on social media.
- Got a before and after photo you’re proud of? Don’t forget to share them on your favourite social media platform using #WhyFakeIt. We recommend you also use #myinstanteffects.
- Once we’ve received your after photo you’ll receive an exclusive code to give you 20% off your next Instant Effects purchase. This can be used on all products and is available in conjunction with other offers.
- Instant Effects reserves the right to end this promotion at any time.
- No alternative products will be supplied.
- Your images or video may be used for promotional purposes by Instant Effects on our website or social media with appropriate credits.